Traveling Dog Lady: 52 Snapshots of Life, Week 8: Mirror

Sunday, February 22, 2015

52 Snapshots of Life, Week 8: Mirror


This week's theme for 52 Snapshots of Life, hosted by The Lazy Pit Bull, is MIRROR.

I had several opportunities, over the last week or two, to take pictures of the pets looking in a mirror, walking past a mirror, lying near a mirror, or (with the twins) looking at each other with a glass door between them, thus appearing to be a mirror.  Alas, too slow with the camera to catch any of these mirror moments!

So, dragging out a photo of Yours Truly from the not-so-distant archives.  This was about two months ago, when I got my hair cut! hah!  I snapped the sorta-selfie to show to the person who recommended my new hairdresser.  Admittedly, I don't exactly get my hair "dressed" these days.  It is all natural, no style and yes, that is my natural color.  Voila!  There ya have it!

Mirror, mirror.


The blogger, herself.